Sunday, August 11, 2013

I Don't Hate Anyone; Also, I Saw a UFO

Yes! I can say whatever I want and remain anonymous! No one must know these things about me. I would have to move to a different country (again).

Before I go any further, allow me to amend some of the things I said in my "I Hate Beautiful Woman" post. I don't hate beautiful women. I do maintain that most of them are stupid, or at least have shallow priorities, but recently I've been the fortunate witness to a few rare exceptions. And God bless them. Of course there are exceptions. They're rare as hell, but there are exceptions. And I don't hate anyone, regardless of priorities, intelligence, personality, or anything. I was merely venting over a bad dream I'd had.

Moving on, I would like to utilize this opportunity to take advantage of my anonymous condition to talk about a very... momentous event in my life.

One day, in my backyard, after having meditated for several hours, I opened my eyes to find that the sun had set. I lit up a cigarette and proceeded to admire the stars, the appearance of which being a rare event in the city I was living in. I noticed a very large star in the sky, much larger than all the others. I stared at it for perhaps five seconds, until something happened. From a state of complete immobility, it began to slowly drift away. Then it accelerated violently, like nothing I've ever seen before, and disappeared quite suddenly.

So there you have it. I saw a floating orb of light, after who-knows-how-long it  had been watching me meditate. Aliens? Angels? Someone very powerful, either living or deceased? I don't know. What I'm hoping is that someone else out there who has seen something like this will comment and relate their experience.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment