Friday, September 6, 2013

Can you believe I have 92 page views?

And that as of your reading this, I have at least 93? How on earth could anyone possibly find this blog? Why on earth would anyone read it? Most of the people that have accidentally clicked on a link and doubtless scurried away at the first mention of my personal life were from the USA, the shittiest country in the world. It just figures, since this blog is written in English, and also because because they're invading Syria, and eventually Iran. I've had a handful of accidental-link-clickers from other countries, but it amounts to about 1 per state-sized European/Asian country, so it's certainly nothing to write home about. But looking at that map of the world and seeing all those green, activated countries was kind of nice...

So I'll tell you what. The exact moment I have at least one visitor from every country, including (especially) North Korea, I will kill myself, and no one will ever accidentally find this blog again. Agreed? Good. For those of you who wish to erase all internet-related traces of my existence, to 4chan you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment